Learning with FASD is a website (“the Website”) operated by the Matilda Centre for Research in Mental Health and Substance Use at the University Sydney (“the Matilda Centre”).
Collection of Information
The Matilda Centre collects your contact details for the purposes of managing your registration and use of our services and when you participate in competitions/prize draws run by the Matilda Centre.
If we are unable to collect your personal information we may be unable to provide the services that you have requested.
This Website also automatically collects the following personal information when you are browsing or otherwise using this Website:
- your IP address;
- the date and time of your visit to the Website;
- the pages on the Website that you visited and the documents that you downloaded;
- the type of browser that you are using; and
- the username entered, where relevant.
Use and disclosure
The Matilda Centre will only use and disclose your personal information:
- for the purpose for which it was collected (as detailed above)
- for a directly related purpose when we have the appropriate consent to do so; or
- as otherwise required, permitted or authorised by law.
We use Google Analytics on this Website. Information and data collected through Google Analytics is stored by Google on servers in the United States of America, Belgium and Finland.
Access to your personal information
To access or amend your personal information, please email email@example.com or call 02 8627 9048.